If you are looking for a fine place to eat Italian cuisine, well, it’s all around New York! But since New York is vast and you have no time to come and go try them all, we recommend you the top 7 finest Italian restaurants that you might want to try and will surely catch your taste! Check it out!
- DEL POSTO
(85 10th Avenue, New York, NY 10011)
In almost 40 years, Del Posto is the first Italian restaurant to be awarded 4 stars from the New York Times. It caters the evolution of cuisines, menus, service, and ambiance that have characterized the history of the Italian dining experience. Del Posto respectfully requests customers to wear presentable attires.
- 100 Layer Lasagne Alla Piastra
- Amuse Bouche
- Garganelli al Ragu Bolognese
- Heritage Red Wattle Pork Trio
- Lobster Alla Cesare
- Orichiette With Lamb Ragu
- Lidia’s Lobster Salad
- MAREA RISTORANTE
(240 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019)
Marea Ristorante is located in one of Manhattans most storied addresses, featuring Chef Michael White’s ode to Italian seafood and handmade pastas.
- Fusilli With Baby Octopus And Bone Marrow
- Grilled Octopus
- Spaghetti With Crab, Santa Barbara, Sea Urchin and Basil
- Astice With Nova Scotia Lobster, Burrata, Eggplant and Basil
- Roasted Monkfish Tail
- TRATTORIA L’INCONTRO
(21-76 31st Street, Astoria, NY 11105)
Trattoria L’incontro is a top Zagat rated Italian restaurant in New York. The cuisine is a combination of traditional classics and state-of-the-art fare. All of the dishes are prepared with an emphasis on using on the freshest, prime ingredients, keeping the integrity of traditional dishes while incorporating a new style, with the focus on taste.
- Pistachio Creme Brulee
- Rabbit Ragu with Pappardelle
- Short Ribs
- Fillet Of Sole
- Cat Fish
- Chicken Primavera
- Porchini And Chestnut Soup
- Rigatoni With Veal Ragu
(200 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036)
Carmine’s is located in the heart of Times Square on 44th Street between 7th & 8th Avenue. It is a family style restaurant offering exceptional value to its guests through the many dishes of Southern Italian cuisine. They serve platters of home-style antipasto, pasta, decadent seafood or meat entrees, and of course homemade desserts meant for sharing amongst friends and family.
- Fried Calamari
- Caesar Salad
- Strawberry shortcake
- Seafood Pasta
- Chicken Saltimbocca
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Angel Hair Marinara
- SCALINI FEDELI
(165 Duane Street, New York, NY 10013)
Scalini Fedeli was ranked among New York’s finest restaurants since its opening in early 2004, taking Italian cuisine to new heights. The inviting decor features vaulted ceilings and European antiques and provides the perfect setting for chef Michael Cetrulo’s delightful cuisine which offers the finest ingredients coupled with a confidence and grace that ensures your meal will be a memorable one.
- Braised short rib with cherry pepper, port wine glaze, fennel apple
- Linguini carbonara with pancetta, onion, pecorino romano, emulsified porcini and black truffle sauce, quail egg yolk
- Warm caramelized walnut and honey tart and fig-mascarpone gelat
- Mascarpone and goat cheese tart with lemon curd, toasted almond
- Grilled Caesar and Caprese salads with anchovy hazelnut vinaigrette
- Mushroom and black truffle crusted Arctic char over crab meat and spinach in a roasted garlic, thyme, and mushroom jus.
- Mascarpone sorbet with balsamic vinegar, strawberries and strawb
- Spaghettini arrabbiata with mushroos, black olives, minced Spanish anchovies in spicy tomato sauce
- Onion focaccia bread
- Amuse bouche – porcini mushroom ravioli with truffle cream sauce
- CHIANTI IL RISTORANTE
(18 Division Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866)
Chianti Il Ristorante serves sophisticated and authentic Northern Italian fare in an elegant setting. Chianti provides every guest with a superb and unforgettable dining experience with the combination of seasonal food, award-winning wine selection, welcoming and knowledgeable staff and a detailed, inviting ambiance. It caters Artisan breads and pastas, homemade sausage and braised meats at its best.
- Bruschetta Della Casa
- Mozzarella E Prosciutto
- Del Chianti
- Salmone Affumicato
- Spinaci Saltati
- Uvetta E Spinaci
- Capellini Alla Checca
- Risotto Carciofi E Gorgonzola
- Farrotto Novello
- Salsiccia Arrosto
- Pollo Alla Veronese
- PISILLO ITALIAN PANINI RESTAURANT
(97 Nassau St, New York City, NY 10038)
Pisillio Italian Panini is a new concept of “fast food” that only use fresh and high quality Italian Products imported directly from Italy. The bread they use comes from one of the finest bakeries in Brooklyn-Benson Hurst. Every plate they serve achieves the elusive, cuisine-defining balance of sweet, salty, and sour tastes.
Popular Panini Dishes: